Stay connected @WineDownYoga on Instagram and use hashtag #FlowJam4 #FlowJam2017 with your posts to be featured. Latest announcements are posted on our FB group /winedownyoga
Join our newsletter for special deals & rates.
NOTE: Tickets are fully transferable to others and can be purchased via Eventbrite here.
What’s new in 2017? We’re teaming up with Camp Contact (a Burning Man theme camp), to bring you showers, a steam bath and the Lapiz Geodesic Dome for all attendees to use! This year we’re excited to announce that we’re opening up access to the back field (approx.3 more acres than previous years) to host your Theme Camps and Art Installations. E-mail email@example.com for more information on the “How to’s”.
Camp Contact is also offering movement modalities including Contact Improv & AcroYoga in the healing dome. 2017 is also riddled with new talent & special excursions, more below.
AT THE FESTIVAL: You’ll have access to massage therapists, Reiki Masters, Shamans, Sound Healers and more, offering their services at discounted prices for the festival. There will also be healers offering their services to you as gifts for being part of the community (Need a haircut? Veronica has you covered, her gift to you as part of the community). There will be healthy & hearty food vendors taking care of your food & beverage needs– and you’re welcome to pack a cooler.
**NO GLASS PERMITTED ON PREMISES**! The event takes place on WineDown Yoga’s home farm housing horses & other farm animals, we require all in attendance to respect the land and our Bluemont neighbors. Everything you bring in you bring out. This is a leave no trace event. Oh and, no fireworks please.
VENDORS & SPONSORS INCLUDE:
will be gifting all-in-one soap products to all attendees
Fuel Box Food
Barefoot Dreamer Designs
doTERRA Essential Oils
Divine Prudence LLC
Hemp Kettle Tea
Got Your Back Foundation
What’s included in your ticket purchase?
- 4 day camping pass to the festival (open to arrive by Thursday 4pm)
- Access to showers & steam bath, live music, yoga, ecstatic dance, vendors, geodesic healing & AcroYoga dome, and entrance to most workshops (for special add-ons check the schedule)
- Fresh well water to re-fill your water bottle
What’s not included in your purchase?
- UPDATED: Transportation to & from the festival will be provided for a $50 fee to the driver. Once you purchase your ticket, email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange transport.
- Transportation from the FlowJam farm to a private location on the banks of the Shenandoah river for river yoga, a dip & a float ($5 add on)
- Transportation to the Bluemont Vineyard for wine tasting and scenic views (special add-on purchased separately, tasting included)
- Camping equipment & food
2017’s line up is off the charts special and includes the areas best talent guaranteed to create electric mountain vibes. We’re also welcoming new “out of town” guest Travis Knapp, from Ithaca, NY, whose music & soul resonates with our Blue Ridge Mountain roots and FlowJam vibe. We are stoked to welcome him and other new faces like Burning Man’s Camp Contact, Druminyasa, Wynne Paris, and DJ EquaniSeung to the FlowJam stage along with our home grown family throughout Virginia, Maryland, D.C. and our local watering hole in Loudoun County, VA. Thank you to all who have supported the growth of this festival over the years (Mateo Monk, Buddhagraph Spaceship, Tenya Lee, Jessica Lin, Jennie Light and Brian James, just to name a few…)
We’re excited & hope you’ll join us for our biggest event yet!